How to measure your trim tabs (AXB):
The first number "A" represents the LENGTH of the tab from the transom out.
The second number "B" represents the WIDTH of the tab across the transom.
The Lectrotab aluminum alloy trim tabs are uniquely designed to meet the needs of aluminum hulled boats and are an economical option for all boats. All aluminum alloy tabs are fabricated with an extremely strong "no-break" polypropylene hinge. The aluminum alloy trim tabs are made of marine grade 6005-T5 aluminum alloy material that is equivalent in strength to 10 gauge stainless steel. All aluminum alloy trim tabs are sealed with a corrosion resistant epoxy coating. Standard tabs are available in 9" (23cm) and 12" (30cm) chord lengths (chord is the length from the transom to the tab trailing edge) and in widths between 9" (23cm) and 48" (122cm). See specification chart for dimensional details. Custom designed trim tabs are also available with drop fins or supports.
- Marine grade 6005-T5 aluminum alloy material
- All Aluminum Alloy Trim Tabs sealed with a corrosive resistant epoxy coating
- Equivalent strength to 10 gauge stainless steel
- No Break polypropylene hinge tested over 300,000 cycles to a 90 bend without failure
- Standard chord lengths available in 9in (23cm) and 12in (30cm) and widths from 9in (23cm) to 48in (122cm)
- Dual actuator mounting available
- Less expensive compared to stainless steel tabs
- Zinc anodes may be installed for additional galvanic corrosion resistance
- Custom drop fin designs available
- Includes carriage bolts and nuts for actuator mounting to tab