Caliber Marine Slides make launching your boat or watercraft easy, allowing them to slide effortlessly off bunks and into the water. The new unique profile provides extra cushioning between the boat and trailer bunks. Washout channels flush sand and debris off of the slides and away from the hull. Safer unloading and loading because of reduced friction and stress by 400% on the trailer cranking mechanisms, ropes and hull bow hooks. Allows you to unload and load your boat or watercraft in shallower water. Fast and simple installation for both horizontal and vertical bunks. Made from a low-friction composite which is impervious to sun, weather and salt water. Excellent for use on work stations, lifts, boat and watercraft dollies.
- Make loading and unloading your watercraft easy
- Made from a low-friction composite which is impervious to sun, weather and salt water
- Washout channels flush sand and debris from glides to protect hull from scratches
- Let you load and unload in shallow areas while keeping wheel bearings and electrical systems dry
- Tough and durable for years of use