Introducing TACO's first ever Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles for the ultimate offshore fishing experience. Their patent-pending innovative design was built to meet the demands of for those who need to get the most out of their high-performance fishing boats. TACO's Carbon Fiber Tele-Outrigger Pole is by far stronger and lighter than any other aluminum pole on the market today. The cylindrical design has the strength to allow for pulling full, triple-tier dredges of ballyhoo, mullet or squids at higher speeds.
Features and Benefits
- UV-resistant, clear coated black carbon fiber pole construction
- Stainless-steel Type-316L collars and rings
- Double outrigger line design on the 16' poles and triple outrigger line design on the 20' poles for either mono or Dacron
- Patent-pending swivel roller design allows for movement of the rollers to swivel in the direction of lures or bait
- Telescopes to less than 8' for bridge clearance, trailering and storage
- Designed for use with universal mounts or our Grand Slam Mounts
- The 16' pole is ideal for boats under 35' long
- The 20' pole is ideal for boats up to 50' long
- Includes a nylon mesh carry bag to protect poles
- Includes adjustable roller line caddy with brass rollers - allowing for easy rigging to the T-top or gunnel and better line management
- Locking pin design keeps poles from collapsing when fully extended and allows for easy collapsing when storing
- Sold in Pairs
- 1-year limited warranty
- 24' pole coming soon!
INCLUDES NYLON MESH BAG & ADJUSTABLE ROLLER LINE CADDY
- Dual pockets prevent outriggers from scratching each other
- Black nylon mesh bag resists moisture
- Protects outrigger poles from damage
- Secures outriggers to eliminate tangling and maintain rigging
|Black w/Silver Rings & Tips
|up to 35'
|GS-280, GS-2801, GS-380, GS-380XL, GS-380HD, GS-400,