GPSMAP® 8622 Chartplotter GN+
You're a mariner who wants the highest resolution on the market plus built-in maps and charts. This premium 22" full HD Glass Helm touchscreen chartplotter is the one for you.
The GPSMAP® 8622 chartplotter features a 22” full HD in-plane switching touchscreen display for wider viewing angles, superior clarity, and sunlight readability, even with polarized sunglasses. It offers built-in support for our industry-leading sonar, including dual-channel 1 kW traditional CHIRP, CHIRP ClearVü™, and CHIRP SideVü™ scanning sonars plus built-in support for Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar (no black box required). It also supports the LiveScope™ System and the entire live sonar product line, which allow you to clearly see fish swimming around and below your boat in real-time (transducers sold separately). The device is preloaded with Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping that feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations). Plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content. Experience superior connectivity and networking solutions with complete control of your entire system, right at your fingertips. The chartplotter includes a premium-performance processor for our fastest map drawing, superior networking, video distribution, and more. Multiple displays can be flat-mounted edge-to-edge to create a sleek glass helm look or mounted flush. NMEA 2000® networking and the Garmin Marine Network allow you to build your full marine electronics suite — from radar and autopilots to cameras and instruments — controlled from your chartplotter and shared across multiple screens. With SmartMode™ station controls, everything is designed to give you quick, one-touch access to the information you need to ease high-stress situations such as docking. For full control of your boat on your chartplotter screen, use OneHelm™ to connect to many compatible third-party devices. Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features provide data, displays, and prerace guidance needed to gain a competitive edge. Download the ActiveCaptain® app to your smartphone or tablet to manage your marine experience from anywhere — from trip planning and prefishing to purchasing, downloading, and updating maps. See RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim, and more for up to four of your compatible Mercury® engines by using the SmartCraft® Connect gateway.
- Features a 22” full HD in-plane switching touchscreen display for wider viewing angles, superior clarity and sunlight readability, even with polarized sunglasses
- Built-in support for the full suite of Garmin sonar capabilities, including CHIRP traditional, ClearVü™ and SideVü™ scanning sonars, Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar (no black box required), the LiveScope™ System and the full line of live sonar products (transducers sold separately)
- Adds a stunning appearance with the ability to install multiple displays either flat mounted edge-to-edge to create a sleek glass helm look or mounted flush
- Fully network capable with NMEA 2000® connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network to easily build your marine system — from sonar, radar, and autopilots to instruments, cameras, and multimedia
- ANT® connectivity and Wi-Fi® networking let you connect with your compatible quatix® smartwatches, gWind™ Wireless 2 wind sensor, and more
- See RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim, and more for up to four of your compatible Mercury® engines by using the SmartCraft® Connect gateway
- For full control of your boat on your chartplotter screen, use our exclusive OneHelm™ feature to connect to many compatible third-party devices
- Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations); plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content.
- SmartMode™ station controls enable presets for one-touch access to docking, cruising, fishing, anchoring, and more
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features provide data, displays, and prerace guidance needed to gain a competitive edge
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® smartphone app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data, and more
- Dual microSD™ card slots on the back of the unit for use with the ActiveCaptain® app and mapping cards
What's In The Box?
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- Bail mount with knobs 8610 and 8612 series only
- Flush mount kit
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- GPSMAP 8600 series chartplotters are preloaded with Garmin Navionics+ offshore, coastal, and inland water charts for the U.S. and Canada
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cartography Brand: Garmin Navionics+
- Internal/External Antenna: External
- Screen Size: 22"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 13"H x 19"W x 25"L WT: 28.4 lbs
- UPC: 753759285494
Owner's Manual (pdf)