How to measure your trim tabs (AXB):
The first number "A" represents the LENGTH of the tab from the transom out.
The second number "B" represents the WIDTH of the tab across the transom.
Lectrotab heavy duty stainless steel trim tabs incorporate a 90° taper bent edge to provide unmatched strength and reliability. All stainless steel tabs are fabricated with a continuous rolled and pinned hinge. This design eliminates the need for welding. The tabs are made of corrosion resistant 12 gauge, 304 stainless steel and are available in standard finish (as shown) or black powder coated stainless steel. Heavy duty tabs are available in 9" (23cm) and 12" (30cm) chord lengths (chord is the length from the transom to the tab trailing edge) and in widths between 9" (23cm) and 48" (122cm). See specification chart for dimensional details. All tabs exceeding a 24" (61cm) width feature a 90 degree bent up trailing edge for additional strength. For galvanic protection, pre-installed zinc anodes are also available.
- 90deg Taper bent edges for additional strength
- Strong, corrosion resistant 12 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Continuous rolled and pinned hinge provides added strength and eliminates the need for welding
- Standard chord lengths available in 9in (23cm) and 12in (30cm) and widths from 9in (23cm) to 48in (122cm)
- Custom chord lengths and widths are also available
- Dual actuator mounting available (see dual actuator tab spec sheet)
- Black powder coated finish available
- Zinc anodes may be installed for additional galvanic corrosion resistance
- Bent trailing edge standard for tabs exceeding 24in width
- Includes carriage bolts and nuts for actuator mounting to tab