QUANTUM 2KA TWO COMPONENT AEROSOL POLYURETHANE TOPCOAT
Quantum 2KA provides Quantum99 Polyurethane Topcoat in a unique two component aerosol delivery system. Quantum99 is a two-component acrylic-polyester hybrid coating engineered for beauty and protection in harsh marine environments. This high solids topcoat provides superior protection and beauty to watercraft, aircraft, and other specialty equipment requiring excellent chemical and weather resistance, excellent repairability, superior durability, superior stain resistance, and superior DOI. Available in standard marine, metallic, and custom colors.
Quantum99 Polyurethane Topcoat is used as an ultra hi-gloss repairable topcoat. Though specifically designed to withstand harsh marine environments and aerospace specifications, Quantum99 is suitable for almost any application requiring beauty, UV protection, and abrasion/chemical resistance. For exterior and interior use. Do not use below the waterline. While originally designed for touch-ups and boot stripes on mega yachts and OEM, Quantum 2KA provides enough coverage with multiple cans to use as full application for most trailered watercraft.
- Quantum99 polyurethane topcoat designed to maintain beauty and protection in harsh marine environments
- Unique two component aerosol delivery system
- No measuring, exact mix ratio engineered into delivery system
- Advanced propellant technology provides excellent atomization, consistent flow rate and allows cans to fully empty
- No clean-up, simply discard empty cans (recyclable)
- Excellent flow, easy to apply
- Superior durability
- Superior gloss clarity
- Excellent repairability
- Coverage/can = 27.5 ft2 @ 1 mil