The PM400X2 is a 400 Watt 2-channel amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
Whether you're looking to drive high frequency component speakers or low frequency subwoofers, the PM400X2 has the power and flexibility you need to put some serious PUNCH in your vehicle. The power available from such a small amp means it's a great match for a 2-ohm DVC subwoofer or pair of 8-ohm SVC subwoofers.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
- 2-Year Warranty