Rockford Fosgate Power Marine 1,000 Watt Class-ad 5-Channel Amplifier TM1000X5ad
The Power Marine TM1000x5ad is an compact, Class ad 1000 Watt multi-channel amplifier. It features differential inputs with high-level auto turn-on, CLEAN circuit with input/output clip detection, top mounted controls and dual fan forced induction cooling. Additionally, it has our patented Punch EQ circuit built in and Differential inputs with auto turn-on capabilities making it perfect for hybrid, electric, small cars, trucks, motorcycles, and side-by-side UTVs.
The TM1000X5ad Element Ready multi-channel amplifier is a 1000 watt RMS unit built on our proprietary Class ad platform designed to deliver unprecidented sound quality with superior power efficiency. Combined with our Constant Power technology, this amplifier can easily exceed its rated power by up to 25% additional output per channel. Amplifier top mounted controls include our C.L.E.A.N. level setting system, integrated high/ low pass crossovers, Input channel configuration switches and our Punch EQ boost circuit.
Upgraded input RCA connectors allow for high or low level input signals to be used through our differential input circuit which eliminates incoming noise and can provide a remote out signal when using high level inputs. Dual fan cooling, real time thermal monitoring and dual extruded heat sinks maintain heat dissipation even at high outputs keeping the amp cool. Other features include a conformal coated circuit board for protection against element exposure and compatibility with our PLC2 level remote control for the sub channel.
- Rockford Fosgate proprietary Class AD technology
- Class bd Technology
- Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature
- AP remote out feature when using high level inputs
- 4/2 Ohm Multi-Impedance Constant Power
- 2013 PLC2 remote ready
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Top mounted controls
- Dual fan cooled
- Real time thermal sensing
- Dual extruded heat sinks
- All other Rockford protection schemes
- CEA-2006 and CE Compliant
- Discrete surface mount technology
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- 2-Year Warranty