Polished Stainless Steel Cable Seal - 2 Cables (2-15mm Each)
The Seaview Cable Seals (also known as CableClams, Cable Glands or Deck Seals) provide waterproof cable routing. These are made of very strong plastic or marine grade 316 stainless steel and come in a variety of colors and finishes. Seaview cable seals fit a wide range of cables and connectors. Seaview Cable Seal options for 17mm to 34mm (0.67” to 1.38”) connectors, making it ideal for almost every installation.
- No need to remove connectors - The split seal design eliminates the need to remove cable connectors during installation
- Watertight installation - Tapered rubber seal forms watertight installation. Base gasket also provided for clean, watertight installation. Waterproof rating of IPX6 and IPX7
- Improved shape and design - Low profile design for a strong, impact-resistant and clean installation. No sharp edges
- Drill tubes included - Each cable seal comes with 4 brass drill tubes (6, 8, 10 & 12mm). These are used to drill very clean and easy holes vs a typical drill bit. Some other brands do come with pre-drilled rubbers but we choose to include metal drill tubes that can be recycled or reused when finished vs the extra rubber pieces that will end up in the landfill from others
*All Seaview Cable Seals (including the round Cable Seals) will work with more than one cable as long as each cable has its own hole and there is at least .125" of rubber around each hole.
- Type: Cable Glands
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 5"W x 8"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 015568068454
Quick Guide (pdf)