The new SuproFlex Rub Rail is lightweight and ultra-flexible to save you time and money while providing a seamless precision fit. The innovative SuproFlex series is co-extruded vinyl that provides two levels of hardness – ensuring enhanced protection from impact. SuproFlex Rub Rail requires minimal heating – reducing installation time and manpower. Additionally, SuproFlex Rub Rail requires no pre-forming and easily molds to most hull shapes. This new rub rail is available in a variety of sizes and colors, and pairs with TACO’s patented Flex Chrome Insert, which can also be customized to any builder’s color preference. SuproFlex is coming soon as a convenient all-in-one DIY kit! To get SuproFlex today, visit your local boat builder.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for boats up to 65'
- Co-extruded to provide two levels of hardness
- Rigid backing and soft durometer front
- Shock-absorbing channels for higher impact resistance
- Lighter weight than traditional vinyl rub rail
- Requires no pre-forming and minimal heating
- Pairs with V12-0307CP (sold separately)
- Insert color can be customized to builder's preference
- Made in the USA