Introducing the newest addition to TACO's line of heavy-duty Grand Slam Outrigger Mounts, the GS-390. They took all the durable, dependable features of the popular GS-380 and incorporated a more robust gusset and thicker arm to withstand the torque and pressure created when using longer outrigger poles. This base is perfect for the bigger, faster center console boats between 25’ and 40’. Anglers can easily deploy an outrigger’s vertical lift and horizontal rotation from the boat deck in rough seas. Additionally, the GS-390 comes equipped with TACO's secure pin-locking technology and pairs well with TACO’s Deluxe Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Tele-Outrigger Poles.
NOTE: This product may have a lead time of up to six weeks. Please contact us to make sure before ordering.
Features and Benefits
- Patent number US7114283
- Stronger gusset support and thicker arm for enhanced durability
- Elevation crank handle provides lift from under the T-top
- Allows for horizontal rotation from under the T-top
- Offset handle for better hand clearance
- Cast stainless-steel Type-316L and machined aluminum construction
- Strong locking head allows perfect positioning
- Pairs with TACO Deluxe Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Tele-Outriggers
- Tested and proven quality
- Sleek appearance
- 3-year limited warranty