The dangerous act of climbing on the back of your leaning post or on top of the T-top to raise your center rigger is over. The addition of a Grand Slam 312 Center Rigger Mount to your outrigger arsenal allows you to run the shotgun bait out of site to catch the one to make everyone come see what you've brought to the dock. This heavy-duty mount is not only designed to raise and lower the mount from under the T-top, it is also constructed to handle our 16-foot carbon fiber center rigger pole.
Patent number US7114283
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for boats up to 50'
- Sleek appearance
- Elevation Crank Handle provides lift from under the T-top
- Cast stainless-steel and machined aluminum construction
- Eliminates accessing the center rigger from your leaning post
- Use standard 1-1/2" diameter center rigger poles up to 16'