Bilge Pump - 800/1100 GPH - Non-Automatic
The TRAC Outdoor 69301 Bilge Pump is a self priming, 12V centrifugal pump that's ideal for use in all watercraft. With a cartridge style pump head and universal strainer base, this pump was designed for easy installation and retrofitting.
The universal strainer base is connection-compatible with Attwood Tsunami, Rule, and Johnson/Mayfair cartridge pumps. The screw mounting holes match Rule and Attwood Tsunami pumps.
It is ignition protected, can run dry without damage and has a low power draw.
*Float switch not included
- Cartridge style pump head
- Pump body accepts both 3/4” and 1-1/8” screw-on outlets. Each outlet has an O-ring for easy maneuverability without stripping
- Strainer base also includes side mounting option for tight spaces
- Runs dry without damage
- Meets ABYC, NMMA, Coast Guard and ISO marine standards
- Operation - Non-automatic
- Flow Rate (3/4" outlet) - 800 GPH
- Flow Rate (1-1/8" outlet) - 1100 GPH
- Discharge Outlet - 3/4" and 1-1/8"
- Voltage - 12 V
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Hour: 600/1100
- Gallons Per Minute: 10/18.33
- Operation: Non-Automatic
- Outlet Size: .75
- Type: Pumps/Drives
- Volts: 12
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 8"L WT: 0.85 lbs
- UPC: 666996100041
Owner's Manual (pdf)