Heavy Duty Waterlocks
Made of the special blended composite NAVIDURIN®, which is temperature-resistant up to 500°F (260°C), these heavy duty waterlocks outperform standard GRP materials by 170%! The same applies for the thermal resistance to deformation under pressure. We offer two types of HD waterlocks; the NLPHD (1.2-2.6 gallon / 4.5-10 liter) and the HPW (14.5 gallon / 55 liter).
The NLP waterlock design is already renowned for its extraordinary noise reduction features, versatile installation options and extremely low back pressure. Capable of meeting any challenge, the Heavy-Duty Line’s cost-effectiveness and technically superior exhaust components, even compared with GRP or stainless steel waterlocks, make it unique in this market! The HPW series is perfect for applications where the system is put to the test, such as commercial or coastguard vessels.
While the NLP waterlock design is already well known for its silencing features, versatile installation options, and extremely low backpressure.
Thermal resistance to deformation under pressure is 250 ° C; almost double that of standard GRP materials.
The same goes for tensile and flexural strength!
For those concerned by weight, there is good news as well.
All these benefits are available at almost half the weight of the competition!
- The VETUS heavy duty waterlock in brief: - Suitable for Ø 45 mm exhaust system.
- - VETUS HD composite material is heat resistant up to 260 ° C
- - The safe choice in case of cooling failure.
- - 360º rotating bodies.
- - Rotating hose connections, provide infinite connection possibilities.
- - Floor mount bracket and wall mount straps supplied as standard.
- Maximum performance: - Superior noise reduction.
- - Minimal backpressure in the exhaust system.
- - Provided with drain plugs for winter storage.
- - Available in black, large capacity types are also available in white.
- - Weight: 1.5 kg
|Waterlocks and mufflers||NLP45|
|Inlet hose connection diameter (mm)||45|
|Outlet Hose connection diameter (mm)||45|
|Rotatable hose connections||Yes|
|Rotatable body parts||Yes|
|% Noise reduction||35|